Scenic City Equestrian Center schedules routine veterinarian care twice a year. Vaccinations and coggins testing are required at these times for all boarders.
- Spring Vaccinations include Rhino and Flu, West Nile Virus, Rabies/tetanus, VEWT (Venezuelan, Eastern and Western encephalitis), Strangles, Potomac Horse Fever
- Dental cleaning yearly
- Coggins Testing
- Fall Vaccines: VEWT/WNV/Rhino and Flu, Botulism
We use the following veterinarian, although we allow boarders to use the veterinarian of their choice:
Crossroads Equine Veterinary Services
Dr. Michael White423-883-1426
Hoof care is typically every 6-8 weeks, and is the responsibility of the boarder.
A farrier horse holding fee applies to any owner who needs to have a horse held during the shoeing process.
$10 per hold per horse.Additional Services
Our property manager and instructors also offer additional services to help care for your horse.
- Mane or tail head pulling
- Tail banging
- Hand walking
- Holding for additional veterinary needs
- Tacking or untacking
- Cleaning tack
- Pulling up for boarder horses.
A complete list and fee schedule is available at the property.
To check on board and availability, contact us
or call 706-944-3372