We are looking for additional instructors to join our English-riding team. That being said, we are also open to Western instructors as well.
Instructor's duties and expectations will include:
- Working with horses and their riders, designing exercises for the pairs to work during lesson sessions.
- Providing advice on proper technique for the discipline
- Troubleshooting communication issues between horse and rider
- Getting on horses to demonstrate correct technique if/when needed
- Teaching horsemanship skills such as grooming, saddling, and tack cleaning.
- offering group or private lessons
- Scheduling lessons, collecting lesson fees, and keeping track of payments for own students.
- Traveling to provide coaching for their students at competitions and shows.
- Being familiar with the rules for competition in their discipline and make sure their students comply with those rules.